Best Landing Spots in PUBG…
Tier 1: Very high risk, high Loot and more fun
1. Military Base: Located in the southern part of the map. It is the biggest hot drop of map Military Base is the Best Landing Spots in Erangel. It is a big and very popular area which is well known by lots of player. There are a lot of structure inside for loot so Military Base is best landing spots in Erangel
2. Georgopol Containers: Container Area is an area full of container and some warehouses and there are a lot of items on the container but in order to get it you have to risk getting spot or getting shot so better to land at the warehouses
3. Novorepnoye Containers: Novorepnoye is the city located in the sout west side of the map, Novorepnoye content container area and Town area which full of houses. You can find some good amount of loot in Novo.
4. Mylta Power: Mylta Power is a small area but at the same time can be turn into a Hot zone if the place flew across it, Inside this area there are not many structure to loot. There are 2 main places that you need to loot but for one player, the loot is very well.
5. Pochinki: Pochinki is a large city that is around the center of the map. This is one of greatest places in the map to loot, since it contains many large buildings and it is really tight close quarters combat so beware of house roof campers.
Tier 2: Medium Risk Average loot
- Southern Georgopol City: South Georgopol also have a lot of houses and 3 high building, Most people drop here so they can fight against each other, This place is a lot of fun becuase there are a lot of safe place to hide after shooting and also good loots as well.
- School: Squad won’t be recommend to drop inside here because even a lot of player like to drop here, all of them don’t really find all the weapon or health or protection items at all.
- Yasnaya Polyana: Yasnaya Polyana is the biggest city in ERANGEL Islands. The city can hold more than 2 squad at the same times which mean up to 10 players can be in this city the same times and hard time seeing each other.
- Severny: Severny is a meduim city that provide decent loots but most time get invade by either shooting range or stalber so often pay attention while looting in that city
- Mylta: There are many buildings that are outside the town, but near it, making safety somewhat more guaranteed than with most other cities. It’s very close to a bridge that leads to Sosnovka Island, making it a great place to go to if the circle decides to go there.
- Rozhok: Rozhok is a big city full stack of houses, Rozhok is one of the hotzone city in ERANGEL, Player drop here to fight each other, those who made out of Rozhok will have a chance of having a lot of good items
- Lipovka: Lipovka located in the east side of ERANGEL Island. Lipovka is a small city with some houses that provide a good amount of loots for Solo, Duo
Tier 3: Low Risk Average loot for one person
- Caves of shelter: In the west
- Prison: in the west above shelter
- Apartments: In the centre of map beside school
Tier 1: Very high risk, high loot
1. Los Leones: The largest city in the region, Los Leones features ample shopping, a skyline filled with new construction, and a glorious, golden-hued City Center.
2. El-pozo: El Pozo is a city known for its large industrial and entertainment districts. Players can test themselves against all comers in the Luchador Arena, put their motorcycle skills to the test In the death bowl, or hunt in the ruins of the long dead textile factories.
3. San Martin: San Martin is located just west of Hacienda Del Patrón. Checkpoints and barriers have transformed this once-quiet small town into a war zone. Both sides of the town have overlooks, so careful players should scout first, before charging into town.
Tier 2: Medium risk, average loot
- Hacienda Del Patron: Hacienda del Patrón is one of the locations in Miramar near San Martin, featuring a large villa surrounded by rolling hills, the value of the loot located within is very high. It’s name means “The Boss’ estate” in Spanish.
- Pecado: Once a tourist destination featuring the largest casino in the region, Pecado continues to thrill players to this day with its mix of high-value loot and dangerous sightlines. Aggressive players will immediately loot the Arena and Casino, but savvy players should check out the 4 story hotels between them.
- Puerto parasio: Puerto Paraíso is a minor city in the Miramar map in BATTLEGROUNDS.
Tier 3: Low risk, average loot
There are many Small place in Miramar where you can get average loot so we cannot specify each of the places.
Tier 1: High risk and high loot.
- Boot Camp: Bootcamp is a very hot drop zone due to map size and centralize location. It offers the best loot (quality and quantity) and is the best landing spots in PUBG. But, like military base on Erangel, you gotta fight to keep it
2. Paradise Resort: Paradise Resort is a small structure that located at Nort northeast of the map. There are only 9 structure in this area it is really good to practice short range fighting in this place.
3. Ruins: Ruins (Temple) is a major landmark in the Sanhok map in BATTLEGROUNDS. Only the most daring players will brave these claustrophobic chambers. The Ruins reward those who survive the close-quarters combat with all the loot they can carry. Drop onto the roof to storm the temple from above, or sneak in through the ground-level tunnels
Tier 2: Medium risk, high loot
- Pai Nan: Southern part of map
- Docks: Located in South-western part of map.
- Ha Tinh: In the North-eastern Part of Map
- Khao: Located in the Northern Part of Map
- Sahmee: Southern part of map
Tier 3: Low risk average loot
- Camp Bravo
- Camp Alpha
Tier 1: High risk, high loot
1. Villa: Villa is the Best Landing Spots in Vikendi
2. Volnova: Volnova is one of the biggest cities in Vikendi. You can find good amount of loot and but many people lands here be careful while looting.
3. Podvosto: Podvosto, a traditional river city that features a big bridge. Also it has some secret caves in the northern part where you can find an Airdrop if you are lucky.
4. Cosmodrome: Cosomodrome is an abandoned spacecraft launch site within the island of Vikend and the best place to loot in Vikendi. Most of the player like to land here because it provides best battling experience and you can find very good loot here.
5. Cement Factory: Cement Factory is also very good place for looting and you can find good sum of gear here but place is very dangerous also. So again be careful while looting.
Tier 2: Medium risk, high loot
- Coal Mine
- Secret caves in North-western part of Podvosto
- Dino Park
- Dobro Mesto
- Pesh Kova