Little good or little bad news for PUBG Mobile users in India. PUBG Mobile Global Beta new update and new map is coming soon. The Patch notes of updates have been leaked on discord server of PUBG MOBILE BETA. Many new things are coming in Next updates.
Patch notes of upcoming PUBG Beta update:
Brand New Metro Royale Mode:
- Latest New Maps: Two New unique maps etc.
- New equipment: New thermal sight and Night Vision equipment/ New Tikka Rifle.
- New Challenges: Watch Out for agile bandits/ Special Monster. Etc.
Metro Royale Non-battle system
- New system: Mode Loadout: Equipment configured in loadout can be bought in to battle.
- New system: Black Market: Black Market is the exclusive Metro Royale shop.
Classic Mode themed Gameplay.
- Winter festival: New-winter Castle Paradise, etc.
- Visit the winter festival hut and gift pine tree, etc.
Classic Mode Addition and improvements.
- New Item: Spike Traps.
- Melee weapons can be thrown or picked up and put into player’s backpacks
The Update seems to be based on Winter Update and many new features have been added with two new maps exclusive to Metro Royale.
What is PUBG MOBILE BETA?
BETA PUBG MOBILE is a testing version of PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL. Any update features which is to be added in Global version first arrives in Beta version. In this version, PUBG Developers and PUBG beta testers as well as players test the new features after built and check if there is any bug in the game mode. However, this version is accessible to all players but firstly it is shared with only official PUBG MOBILE BETA discord server members then to other players.
ABOUT PUBG MOBILE.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. The game is based on previous mods that were created by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene for other PC games.
Also check out