There are lots of people that do not have high-end PC. They want to play high graphics games on their PC. So today I am going to tell you the 4 best open world games or Low-end pc games. These games are highly optimized and are supported on most low-end PC. Best low-end pc games are hard to find as most of the games are suitable for low-end PC. Most low-end pc games have low graphics and players cannot and cannot enjoy their game’s graphics.
We have found lots of low end pc games and it was hard to add all of them to the list. So we have made the list of 4 best low end pc games.
So let’s begin…
In the first position in the list of Best low-end pc games, we have GTA 4.
GTA 4 was one of the most underrated games developed and published by Rockstar games. In its time, GTA 4 was known for its awesome ragdolls and Physics that was too much at the time it was released. Also, GTA 4 has real-life driving experience, high graphics, and better reality. Most people say GTA 4 is better than GTA 5 in terms of Physics.
But as a Low end PC games GTA 4 is playable with the lowest settings. It was released in 2008 and still in 2020, there is no game that meets the realistic level and physics of GTA 4. GTA 4 features one protagonist Niko Bellic who is a Siberian. The game is set in the redesign version of Liberty City from GTA 3 which was based in New York City. The game is not optimized but it can run easily with low resolution.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1GHz
- CPU SPEED: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (Windows XP) 2.5 GB (Windows Vista)
- OS: Windows Vista – Service Pack 1 / XP – Service Pack 3 / Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 512MB NVIDIA 8600+ / 512MB ATI 3870+
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 18 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
Mafia 2 is an action story game that is an open world game. 2K crech is the developer of the game and Publisher of game is Square Enix. And it is sponsored by Nvidia Physics which is as realistic as GTA 4. It has a fictional character Vito who was a soldier who fought during World war 2.
He returns to his city Empire bay where he becomes a gangster and players have to roleplay him. As the game is set in the 40s and 50s there are lots of old cars, old-style weapons and everything in the game is in the time during 1940 and 1950. Also, as a low end PC games Mafia 2 is highly optimized and can run easily in Medium specs PC.
- CPU: Pentium D 3GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ (Dual core) or higher
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later) / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 / ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro or better
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
- FREE DISK SPACE: 8 GB
Sleeping dogs is an Action game developed by Square Enix and Published by HK ship games. The game is set in open world environment where you can move anywhere you want and explore the world. Sleeping dogs is set in the city of Hongkong. Also, the character of the game is also Chinese.
The main protagonist of the game is Wei Shan who works is a gangster and works for the police after being in jail. Wei Shan is a martial artist and a player who can unlock his several fighting skills by completing the mission. The game has very high graphics which are similar to GTA 5. As a low end PC games, the game is highly optimized and the system requirements of the game are suitable for a medium spec PC.
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher
- FREE DISK SPACE: 15 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
Just cause 2
Just cause 2 is an action- adventure game filled with thrill developed by Square Enix and Avalanche Studios. JC 2 is an open-world game where you can explore the map while not on a mission. The main motive of the protagonist is to assassinate an American dictator. Also, the game has lots of action and is fun to play.
In the game, there is a Character named Rico who is left alone at a Dictator’s Island called Panau. The player has to de several Agency missions and the main storyline. Also, the game has lots of weapons and vehicles,s and Armoured vehicles which can help players to complete their mission. As a low-end PC games, Just cause 2 is highly optimized and has high graphics but it requires low CPU and can run on any PC easily.
- CPU: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Athlon 64 X2 4200 / Pentium D 3GHz)
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista/7
- VIDEO CARD: DX10 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (Nvidia GeForce 8800 series/ ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
- DIRECTX VERSION: Microsoft DirectX 10
- FREE DISK SPACE: 10GB of free drive space
ALSO READ OUR LATEST POSTS: