GTA Games are always being the best open-world games and everyone’s past and Favorite games of almost all gamers. So today, we are going to look at some most popular GTA Games for PC. Grand Theft Auto is the most famous game series in the world of gaming developed by Rockstar Games
Best GTA Games #1: GTA San Andreas
GTA San Andreas still being one of the best PC open-world games. Still, in 2020, GTA San Andreas (Called GTA SA) stands first in the list of best GTA games for pc. Even though it was released in 2004, still most people still play it. Everyone knows, GTA San Andreas was the best game of its time. Although, The graphics of the game is like the game of its time. But the GTA San Andres is still fun to play. Also, GTA San Andreas was the first game by Rockstar game that feature a black man as a Protagonist.
The story of CJ is very complicated but it was very fun to play. The story, Dialog, weapon make the game the best GTA Game. GTA San Andreas remains the best PC game of all time. There are lots of fan-made remastered for the game. Also, the system requirement of GTA San Andreas is very low and anyone can play it. Although, GTA San Andreas is set within the fictional US state of San Andreas – based upon sections of California and Nevada. which consists of three main cities: Los Santos (based on Los Angeles), San Fierro (based on San Francisco), and Las Venturas (based on Las Vegas).
- CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon XP
- RAM: 384 MB (the more the better!)
- OS: Windows 2000/XP only
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant video card (NVIDIA GeForce 6 series)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 128 MB
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4.7 GB for full install
Best GTA Games #2:GTA 4
GTA 4 was one of the most underrated games and one of the most realistic best GTA Games developed and published by Rockstar Games. But GTA 4 was known for its awesome ragdolls and Physics that was too much at the time it was released. Also, GTA 4 has real-life driving experience, high graphics, and better reality.
Most people say GTA 4 is better than GTA 5 in terms of Physics but GTA 5 is better in Graphics. GTA 4 was released in 2008 and still in 2020, there is no game that meets the realisticness and physics of GTA 4. GTA 4 features one protagonist Niko Bellic who is a Siberian. The game is set in the redesign version of Liberty City from GTA 3 which was based in New York City.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1GHz
- CPU SPEED: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (Windows XP) 2.5 GB (Windows Vista)
- OS: Windows Vista – Service Pack 1 / XP – Service Pack 3 / Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 512MB NVIDIA 8600+ / 512MB ATI 3870+
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 18 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
GTA 5 is the best GTA game ever and also the best open-world game is the best pc open-world type game and it is not only because of its graphics but also it has lots of realistic features real car driving experience and a game by which you can never bored. It has lots of modes, interesting stories, selectable protagonists,s and many more things. Although GTA 5 was released in 2013, still there is no game that meets the fun level of GTA 5.
Also, there are two types of online modes of GTA called GTA Online and GTA 5 Roleplay where you can enjoy with your friends. GTA 5 has 3 Protagonists- Franklin, Michael, and Trevor. Also, GTA 5 has lots of cars, bikes and you can do a lot and can never be bored. Although the system requirements of GTA 5 are high and require almost 90 GB of Space. As we know, GTA 5 is set in the fictional State of Los Santos which is based on Los Angles.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2*
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- SOUND CARD: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- FREE DISK SPACE: 72 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB