Gaming Headphones Under 5000
Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset- ₹3,743
Comfort: These headphones have pretty large earcups that should enclose most ears comfortable. The padding is soft and comfortable and breathable so your ears won’t sweat even after extended use. However, it doesn’t provide great sound isolation so you will hear a bit of background noise and a small amount of sound may leak out.
Sound: These headphones provide surprisingly balanced sound compared to other headphones. The bass is good and punchy but not overpowering and the clarity is good. However, these headphones are not for bass heads who want overpowering bass.
Functionality: The headphones come with a volume scroll button on the left side which is easy to adjust but also easy to change by accident. The headphones are best used with the volume dialed up to full and using your pc/mobile settings to adjust the volume. Below the volume scroll button is the mic mute button which can be pressed to mute/unmute your mic.
Microphone: The Corsair HS35 comes with a detachable microphone and splitter cable for connecting the headphone to desktop PCs which have separate 3.5mm ports for audio out and microphone. The mic works well and the voice is heard clearly without background noise like a fan being heard.
These headphones are one of the best gaming headphones under 5000. If you really wanted gaming headphones without any disturbing RGB lights these are the best option.
Lenovo GXD0T69863 Legion H300 Stereo Gaming Headset- ₹2,499
1.Supper surround quality.
2.Great noise canceling (while 7.1)
3.Other features like self-adjusting, large ear cups are very comfortable.
4. Very long and good quality wire.
1. No media key(play/pause). I don’t know how the company missed that.
2. No Bluetooth so it will waste one USB port. (7.1) won’t work on the audio jack.
Lenovo Legion is a trusted gaming brand if you are interested in these fancy headphones then you can go for them. As compared to others these have comparatively low prices and better sound quality and are one of the best gaming headphones under 5000.
Logitech G 331 Gaming Headset- ₹4,795
1. Sound quality is really good for this price (don’t expect bass in gaming headphones), supports 3-D audio really well for games like PUBG and CS GO.
2. Lightweight – I don’t feel the heaviness in this headset. They are feather-light.
3. Comfortable – yes absolutely comfortable, wore them straight for 6 hours and didn’t feel uncomfortable for a second.
4. Flip to mute works perfectly.
5. Noise cancellation is pretty good, it cancels most of the noise coming from the surroundings, wouldn’t say the best but they are good for this price.
6. You get the audio splitter in the box where it splits the single end of the headset into two ends if you have 2 ports. So no need to buy an extra splitter.
7. Mic works absolutely well and it’s flexible enough to move freely.
1. Build is not the best, most of it is plastic. Again you are provided with light-weighted headphones so don’t expect the best build. Earcups make squeaky noise when you rotate or turn them (might be a fault in my piece or maybe because it’s quite new).
2. Cannot remove the mic from the headset. So when I bought this headset, Logitech g233 which was similarly priced to g331(~3.8k), and g233 had this facility to remove it.
3. Volume control is placed on the earcups so it’s always a pain to lift your hand to the ears and control the volume. There are no controls present on the wire.
4. Headphone wire is not of premium quality, they are quite thin.
Corsair HS45-7.1 Virtual Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset- ₹4,599
Functionality: Buy the black color one if you need a splitter and a long cable for pc
Sound: Best in sound for gamers, and yes you can hear the footsteps too from a suitable distance.
Comfort: Yes comfortable and 2 hours of usage with no sweating.
Microphone: Detachable Microphone is good and discord certified too but yes you may face a problem that whenever you are going to plug it into your laptop and moves the microphone up and down then your systems volume increases automatically.
Fire-Boltt BGH1300 Gaming Headset- ₹3,299
Sound: 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound: This USB gaming headset equips a built-in USB audio sound chip with 7.1 surround sound. Combine with a 50mm magnetic neodymium driver, creates an immersive gaming experience with stereo surround sound in the game. No driver required, Plug and Play
Functionality: One key mute function: Easy-to-use volume adjustment and one key Mic mute switch, this USB gaming headset makes your game operation easier. USB gaming headset with RGB gradient light can highlight the atmosphere of the game
Microphone: Noise-canceling mic: In order to give you loud & high-quality voice talks in-game or online chat, this USB gaming headset has a high sensitive microphone with omnidirectional noise reduction tech, reduces distracting background noise, to collect your voice clearly. No more worry about background noise influence your gaming experience via this USB gaming headset
If you really wanted gaming headphones with cool RGB lights, then these headphones are the best gaming headphones under 5000.
Razer Kraken X USB 7.1 Surround Sound Ultralight Gaming Headset- ₹5,050
2. Sound quality is outstanding
3. Noise cancelation is passive but strong.
4. The cable is braided longitudinally and it is of high quality which one can expect in this price range.
5. Breathability is higher compared to other headphones in this price range ( razer Kraken ultralight, Sennheiser HD400S, Logitech basic gaming headphones, etc)
1. Weight is high, so wearing it for a long time might cause pain to some people.
2. The high noise cancelation causes the ears to be fully shut off which causes heat, uncomfortableness, and also mild sweating around the ears.
3. Chroma is not there, the only green light on the logo, you might have expected RGB for a 5k headphone
Corsair HS50 PRO Stereo Gaming Headset- ₹4,799
1) The audio is good and clear
2) Bass is ok not too overpowering
3) Long cables
4) Decent mic for the price
5) Comfort is good for the price even if you have to wear glasses
1) Headset earpads joints: Don’t have a problem as of now but they do look like a weak point
Also Read: Top 10 best gaming headphones under 1000
HyperX Cloud Stinger Core for PC ₹3,499
1. For the price they are really good.
2. They are comfortable for long sessions
3. Audio cues are good (locating whether the enemy is on the right or left)
4. Good foldable design with splitter provided.
1. Sound leaks outside the headphones.
2. Cable is thin and looks like it won’t last a long time.
3. Mic often gives disturbance to teammates in-game chat
These headphones are simply a lite version of HyperX Cloud Stinger which is the best gaming headphones under 5000.
EKSA E900 Pro Gaming Headset- ₹2,999
Comfort: Lightweight and comfortable design help you in better concentration. The cushions attached to it are very soft and we can wear this headphone for a long period of time without any discomfort.
Functionality: It comes with a very long detachable wire, which makes it easy to use this product from a distance. It has a volume and mic control panel in wire and it becomes very easy to change these settings.
Sound: Sound quality is very good and all the elements of sound like a bass, treble, etc. Are fine. It gives a completely virtual experience.
Microphone Flexible microphone makes it very easy to communicate with other players.
Probably these are not that expensive as compared to other headphones. But these headphones really deserve a place in this list and are one of the best gaming headphones under 5000.
Comfort: The earcups measure ~7cm by ~5cm. These are big enough to completely seal your ears from the outside world without having your earlobes folded or anything as such. The padding on the headband is soft and broad. These headphones are lightweight and the broad headband makes them even more comfortable.
Sound: Not the best quality microphone, but it is good enough for online voice chats when playing. If the fan is turned on in my room, a constant buzzing can be heard. The sound quality is crisp. Since the game relies heavily on directional audio, I can say that you can clearly point out the exact direction and even distance from which the sound is coming.
Functionality: The analog volume slider is similar to the brightness slider on your phone. Feels cheap with no resistance at all. But it is a really intuitive feature that should be present in all headphones. It comes with a nondetachable single 3.5mm cable for use in phones/consoles and a splitter for use in Desktop PCs. The cables are really long
Microphone: The microphone is not fixed and can be moved up and down and be bent as needed. When it is folded up, a click is heard and the microphone is switched off automatically. When you pull it down, another click is heard and the microphone is activated again
So our recommendation will be HyperX Cloud Stinger as HyperX is one of the best gaming headphones brand and this headphones is really good or probably the best gaming headphones under 5000.